Introduction into Egyptian Yoga & Neterian Spirituality Workbook Pages 21-22
1. How would you describe your knowledge of religion and philosophy?
I describe my knowledge of religion as being limited. I would also describe it as being on a seeking journey for the past 8-9 years. I haven’t really studied philosophy.
2. What do you see as the greatest obstacle to your happiness and fulfillment in life?
My greatest obstacle to my happiness & fulfillment in life is myself. This includes having discipline, not getting caught up in worldly affairs.
3. What do you see as the most important need that you have?
My most important need is to heal myself, remain focused & disciplined in my religious & spiritual studies.
4. What is your previous religious affiliation or faith and how do you think that relates to what you are following now?
I have joined different religious organizations searching for a true spiritual religious practice. I was baptized in the Baptist faith I grew up in, joined Jehovah witness and a unity church. I’m only studying Shetaut Neter at this time.
5. What role do you feel religion or spirituality plays in your life?
Religion & spirituality have always played an important role in my life. I knew it was important but in the past I’ve found it difficult to practice or join a religion or spiritual organization which resonated with me.
6. Have you had previous Yoga instruction? If so where and what was (is) your experience?
No, I haven’t had any yoga instructions.
7. Have you received any advanced religious instruction?
No, I haven’t received any advanced religious instruction.
8. How do you see your life? I see my life as a journey of self healing, and a continued journey of obtaining knowledge & spiritual practice to understand & cope in this world.
9. What do you think of your potential to succeed in life?
I have the potential to succeed in life as long as I remain disciplined, focused & keep my priorities straight.
10. If you could, what would you like to do with your life?
I would like to heal my body towards good health, have inner peace & help others towards that path that choose to seek it.