Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit- Egyptian Mysteries Shemsu Level 1 Aerial Discussion Forum

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Integral Clergy of Kemet Studies Program Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit- Egyptian Mysteries Shemsu Level 1 Aerial Discussion Forum Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit- Egyptian Mysteries Shemsu Level 1 Aerial Discussion Forum

Participant

Level 1 Video Assignment Forum #2 – Reply 6548

There is such a plethora of great subjects that keeps one reading. Choosing one to comment on can be overwhelming. All of the participants have so much information to share and just like a skillful tennis player, Sebai Maa is able to continually hit his comments over the net without much fanfare or emotions. This is a skill I will work to develop. While this is not a game, it illustrates the point that each comment needs a proper response from the Sebai. Also, like a hawk Sebai Maa can see the smallest thought pattern which may not have clear vision of truth.

Shems Damaz comments on Video Assignment for Lesson 3, Level 1 were very insightful. Sebai Maa commented that his response was satisfying. I too found his responses satisfying as his responses were philosophical and spiritually mature, astute and sensitive. The comment that I will focus on is why people leave the teachings (Shetaut Neter). This topic has come up several times in the Temple of Amun Sunday discussion. It comes up a lot since only 14 Shems are active out of the 27 that have been initiated in the past 3 years.

The reasons that Shems Damaz presented were valid such as they’ve heard it before; people tend to add and mix the philosophies; people do not use their discrimination to move forward and they do not have dispassion and detachment so not to be deluded by their “egoistic desires”. I have explored many reasons myself however, Seba Maa’s response took the reason to a different level by expressing the fatal flaw of the human personality. This self-destruction syndrome leads to the inability of the aspirant to follow truth is the most serious pitfall that thwarts the progress of an avid spiritual aspirant. This is a hard truth to accept (like most of Sebai Maa’s axioms) but none the less all others reasons collapse into this one truth that we must accept and guard against and warn aspirants as they tread the Neterian path…HTP, Uab Amuntyt