Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2

Maat Middleton
Participant

Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 Lesson 2wt Reading Assignment
Introduction into Egyptian Yoga & Neterian Spirituality Workbook Page 21-22

Personal Assessment
1- How would you describe your knowledge of religion and philosophy?
Very rewarding.

2- What do you see is the greatest obstacle to your happiness & fulfillment in life?
At the present time I see no obstacles to my happiness and fulfillment in life.

3- What do you see is the most important need that you have?
A need to further devote myself to my inner essence and spirit by studying the wisdom teachings and practicing Shedy.

4- What is your previous religious affiliation or faith and how do you think that relates to what you are following now?
I was taught as a child to practice Christianity and I see a relationship with Jesus and Heru, the child born to restore order and resurrect the people in the world.

5- What role do you feel religion or spirituality plays in your life?
At this point in my life it plays the most important role in my life. It’s expanding my awareness of self, the universe, society, people, life and of Neberdjer. And in our spirituality it cover our health, cleanse and purity our ariu, ego and personality, so it most important.

6- Have you had any previous yoga instruction? If so where and what was (is) your experience?
Not much, I’ve made a few visits to a yoga practice group and at the gym. The thing was they didn’t really relate the yoga to yoking oneself back to God. I mean they didn’t really relate to the spiritual aspect of it. I would ask questions according to my teachings and they would look at me as if I was talking in a different language and not have an answer for me. Then I understood they only related to the physical aspects of yoga.

7- Have you received any advance religious instruction?
To my understanding your spirituality, yoga, religion and philosophy is the most advanced that I have found yet I have been around ancient Egyptian teachers for a good many of my years in life.

8- How do you see your life?
I see my life coming into order and balance. I am growing with more consistence in my practice of Shedy which is helping me a great deal. I see my future and spirit becoming brighter and happier.

9- What do you think of your won potential to succeed in life?
I am amazed by the joy I feel within me from my connection to my will to live truth that I have been struggling for over the years. I look at the work that my spiritual preceptor and some of the others who have been practicing Shedy for years now and I know that my potential to succeed in life is great and outstanding. This is so much power within me to be activated and brought forth.

10- If you could, what would you like to do with your life?
I have always thought I should write books and teach. I want to be and look healthy for my age. I would like to obtain Nehast and to be an assistant in the service of Neberdjer and allow that to be the means that increase my wealth in life. So the main thing I want to do in life is to become enlighten.
Htp