Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit- Egyptian Mysteries Shemsu Level 1 Aerial Discussion Forum

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Integral Clergy of Kemet Studies Program Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit- Egyptian Mysteries Shemsu Level 1 Aerial Discussion Forum Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit- Egyptian Mysteries Shemsu Level 1 Aerial Discussion Forum

AlexanderMoore
Participant

Modular 2 Arial studies
Integrated studies assignment 2
Post # 1272
Student name Akua Nyarko
Student Assignment Introduction to SN short Part lb.mp4
Level 1

Review of the conversation with Sebai Maa and Level 1 student

Summary of Student Post – The student listed the important themes mentioned in the video regarding the mythic tradition. The student wrote a brief definition of each important theme. Moreover, a brief explanation of the important themes was mentioned and how what stood out to them regarding the presentation. At the same time, the student appeared to have been able to connect the meaning or the mythical themes to personal practice.

Summary of teachers post- Sebai Maa offered kudos to the student by writing well done. He mentioned that the student appeared comfortable with and has a firm seating in the foundation of the teaching. Furthermore, he maintained that as the students learned other mythic traditions they will be able to move comfortably among them. This will allow them to be able to assimilate and live the glorious teaching they provide. By doing that, the student can grow from their current understanding and build on the aforementioned knowledge.

My impressions about the interaction and what I see as take aways for the student and for yourself as a student and a clerical aspirant.

My impression about the post is that the student appeared to have clearly aligned the basic principles of a particular mythic traditional or foundation to their personal practice. For me as a practitioner, I think that this is very important because it has been my experience that some students misinterpret the material and drift off into a misunderstanding of the teaching. Thereafter, those students spend more time arguing random viewpoints than they do familiarizing themselves with the authentic meaning of the teaching. As a clergy, it is important to ensure that whatever we are teaching is in line with the mythical tradition and authentic meaning. Whenever we are not clear about a particular teaching or concept we should seek spiritual consultation from Sebai Maa or his appointed representative.

asar djehuti mes