Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit-Asar Djehutymes- Local Programs–Ritual Programs development

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Integral Clergy of Kemet Studies Program Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit-Asar Djehutymes- Local Programs–Ritual Programs development Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit-Asar Djehutymes- Local Programs–Ritual Programs development

AlexanderMoore
Participant

Format for teaching Kemetic philosophy

A. Alter ritual

B. Recitation – The 5 great truths
C. Chanting
D. Divine singing following DVD
E. Learning the philosophy read from text, watch DVD, YouTube video or conference presentation of current topic
F. Reflection on the philosophy
G. Meditation Glorious Light
H. Closing Invocation Chant Om Hetep Hetep Hetep Hetep Om Peace Peace Peace Peace

I completed class with student many years ago. I don’t deviate from the way that the practice is present in Dr. Sebai Maa text. I have not gain the insight or confident through personally development to feel accomplished enough to stray away from the prescribed format. After reviewing pages 140 -144 I realize that Sebia Maa’s books are written to teach the practitioner how to perform the rituals (movement in the activities of daily living) in such a manner that it becomes a lifestyle that leads one to the ultimate goal which is enlighten. At least that is what I believe I gained from reading the Egyptian Mysteries volume 3.It needs to be read repeatedly for me to have a better understanding.
Format for teaching Kemetic philosophy

A. Alter ritual

B. Recitation – The 5 great truths
C. Chanting
D. Divine singing following DVD
E. Learning the philosophy read from text, watch DVD, YouTube video or conference presentation of current topic
F. Reflection on the philosophy
G. Meditation Glorious Light
H. Closing Invocation Chant Om Hetep Hetep Hetep Hetep Om Peace Peace Peace Peace

I completed class with student many years ago. I don’t deviate from the way that the practice is present in Dr. Sebai Maa text. I have not gain the insight or confident through personally development to feel accomplished enough to stray away from the prescribed format. After reviewing pages 140 -144 I realize that Sebia Maa’s books are written to teach the practitioner how to perform the rituals (movement in the activities of daily living) in such a manner that it becomes a lifestyle that leads one to the ultimate goal which is enlighten. At least that is what I believe I gained from reading the Egyptian Mysteries volume 3.It needs to be read repeatedly for me to have a better understanding.