Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit- Egyptian Mysteries Shemsu Level 1 Aerial Discussion Forum

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Integral Clergy of Kemet Studies Program Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit- Egyptian Mysteries Shemsu Level 1 Aerial Discussion Forum Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit- Egyptian Mysteries Shemsu Level 1 Aerial Discussion Forum

Participant

Udja,

Integral Studies Assignment #2 11-4-18

Module 2 Aerial Studies

Forum Name: Level 1 Video Assignment Discussions. Level 1 Video Assignment Intro to SN Short part 2.mp4
Post# 2632

Summary of Student Post
The student listed seven important themes presented from the video and elaborated on what impressed her most in terms of Maat Philosophy, Sebai Maa presenting on aspirants learning how to act, think, feel and reason, and the three step process of listening, reflecting and meditating on the teachings.

Summary of Teacher Post
In reply to the post Sebai Maa shared a video clip for the student to further review the myth of Sa Asar and commented on his reactions to her entry about Maat and provided further insight into the meaning of being an “unrighteous person,” and on the quality of her reflections.

Your impressions about the interactions and what you see as the takeaways for the student and for yourself both as a student and a clerical aspirant.

What struck me about this interaction (which was common in numerous other postings read) was the students’ ability to apply the important themes to herself and the further elucidation Sebai provided on the topic raised. In particular the subtle compassion with which the teaching was delivered and the specificity of the explanation. In this reply to the post Sebai expanded on what is meant by “unrighteous person” in a clear and exact way, a capacity I am continuing to develop. My understanding of the teaching feels sound and is a part of my practice yet, articulating the ideas back to others concisely is an area of on-going development. It was clear to me in reading the post that having a firm grasp of the teaching is an essential foundation to being a clerical aspirant and can provide greater ease and confidence in one sharing and giving feedback to others.

Htp. Asar Maat