Reply To: Kemet 101-Lesson 1 Discussion Forum

Reecie
Participant

Udja,

I’m answering the question, “What’s the most important theme and why?” But before I do, I’d like to list several important themes covered in the video:

1. A civilization, which reflect’s a society’s culture, is beneficial, righteous, and cares for humanity.
2. Hor-m-akhet (The Sphinx) is the world’s oldest monument.
3. Kemetic culture was based on spiritual consciousness.
4. Philosophy shapes culture and culture shapes civilization (or lack thereof).
5. The world’s cultures have borrowed from Kemet, but they have not emulated its high culture or civilization.

The most important theme in the first video, however, was this: Kemet is the world’s oldest civilization.

According the the New York Times (in 2016), some of the oldest skeletal remains ever found belong to “Lucy.” Her 3.18-million-year-old remains were discovered in northeast Ethiopia, and some archaeologists think the 3’6″ woman fell to her death from a 40-foot tree. This proves the first humans (i.e. homo sapiens) were African. Not surprisingly, the first civilization, Kemet, was also African. Most “experts” dispute this, and they have no problem contradicting themselves in their vain attempts to hide this truth from the world.

For example, Historyplex.com, in a 2018 article, lists the world’s oldest civilizations and concludes that Mesopatomia (i.e. Sumer) is the oldest at over 7,000 years. The article then says Ancient Egypt is “one of the world’s oldest civilization[s]” then contradicts itself by saying it has “settlements [dating] back to 10,000 BC.” None of the other civilizations listed–Ancient India, Andean South America and Mesoamerica, China, Mesopotamia–date as far back as 10,000 BCE. This lends credence to Dr. Ashby’s assertion that while Sumeriologists have alleged that Sumer was a contemporary of Kemet, and that Kemet learned writing from Sumer, these are simply not true.

Dr. Ashby also said that Hor-m-akhet is at least 10,500 years old, evidenced by the water damage done when the Nile overflowed its banks 10,500 years ago. I found that in 1984, Edgar Cayce, noted 20th-century psychic, did a psychic reading for a woman whom he said had a past life in Kemet when the Great Pyramid was built. The year? 10,500 BCE.

Though Egyptologists say The Great Pyramids were built around 2,500 BCE, Dr. Ashby has said they were built thousands of years earlier. Some agree with him. Robert Bauval, Belgian author, has said that while The Great Pyramids were largely built around 2,500 BCE, their lower rows were “physically established in 10,500 BC.”

It’s important that we know that Kemet was the earliest civilization, and it’s important that we understand how indebted the world is to it. But more importantly, in order for the world’s cultures to evolve into civilizations, they will need to copy Kemet by weaving spirituality into the fabric of their cultures. This is my individual goal.

Here are my questions:

1. Since Kemet originated from “the base of the Mountain of the Moon, at the origin of the Nile,” why isn’t Kush (Ethiopia) or Nubia (Sudan) or a Great Lakes culture considered the first civilization?

2. Why was there a connection between Kemet and India?

3. Kemet stretched from Nubia to the Ganghes River, bit since it didn’t have borders, what demarcated its reach?

4. Kemet is unquestionably my favorite culture, but I’m sure it had shortcomings. What were a few?

Hetep