Reply To: Teachings of Temple of Aset Lesson 1 Discussion Forum #2

admin
Keymaster

FEEDBACK FOR Posts: 8287, 8288, 8289, 8290

U

This post contains many statements or notes (as you say “cliff-notes”) from the assignment work. I will comment on some of the most instructive for working through the issues discussed in the lessons.

ABOUT THE STATEMENT:

“Set is a project of Ignorant Ariyu; distant, shadow; lurks in delusion; darkness of ignorance of the heart
This is Not an actual existence, it is The Aroma of collective negative airyu:”

FEEDBACK

Indeed, the idea of the vacuous-ness of aryu is evident in its manifestation as immanent reality followed by “out of sight, out of mind” until the next stimulation. By definition only what is abiding can be real, therefore though troublesome and distracting, activated aryu is not real. However, the sum-total product of the accumulated aryu constitutes an illusory accosting tinted glass through which consciousness peers and in doing so falls under the delusion of being caught in its matrix.

ABOUT THE STATEMENT:

“the Illusion

From Lesson 10: Ra (Creation) is an ASTRAL Projection of God

When one removes the poison stored in ones heart, the veil of opacity is lifted and the spiritual aspirant can proclaim Nuk A
>>>>Nehast, and the Taffy Shepsy has served its purpose.”

FEEDBACK

And once the poison has done its work that constitutes breaking down of the illusory manifestation of Ra’s Creation (time and space apparent reality).

Then what is needed next is to enter into Ra’s deeper nature (anrutef) in order to discover who is Neter Neterty- when individual soul discovers and becomes seated in that existence then Nehast has been achieved.

ABOUT THE STATEMENT:

“When one removes the poison stored in ones heart, the veil of opacity is lifted and the spiritual aspirant can proclaim Nuk A”

FEEDBACK

In the TTOA the poison is a metaphoric scriptural device referring to the injection of a nectar of wisdom into the nature of Creation-which means allowing Khak-ab to be infused throughout one’s life experiences which will taint and break down the supposed reality of time and space and thereby open a door to discovering deeper aspects of one’s own existence. This can also be understood as poisoning the delusion in the heart (mind) which is the same as the illusory creation of Ra.

ABOUT THE STATEMENT:

“If thoughts. things etc are all illusory, then what is real?’

FEEDBACK

The teaching gives the answer to this question as “Neter Neterty”-and there is also “Neter an ren”-yet that is only a scriptural answer. The answer really is what an aspirant discovers upon doing the work of Lady Aset and then entering into the nature of higher consciousness-on one’s own-

ABOUT THE STATEMENT:

“Tell Me My Divine Work. Show ne the way to be successful and support myself, as both a worldly and royal personality, in this lifetime, at same time.
Tell Me How to Sustain A Divine Life on Earth, with music and sound healing, wellness events, products and coaching.
How Can A Lady Support Her Existence and maintain Life of Singing Priestess in a Temple? Should I continue to Pursue Music and Sound Healing? Wellness Products and Coaching? I want to know how, I insist. Even knowing full well that the world may end in 5 years or less, this is all that I want to know in this moment. This is the life I want o lead in eternity, if there even is such a thing as music and healing in reality. Will continue to pursue Shedy and Nehast in every moment. With dual consciousness, one should be able to create an existence based on spiritual path and gifts.”

FEEDBACK

We have discussed this issue before and the nature of the personality is to reflect and strive. When the nature of mind is clear with a righteous idea and at the same time the unconscious aryu are in favor of such ideas, then those can flourish. Yet the nature of all alignments flourish with such alignment. When that alignment is compatible with that of other souls then there is wider manifestation of such ideas; when the alignment harmonizes with countries and the world such manifestations can take on national and international character. This is the nature of manifested worldly aryu.

ABOUT THE STATEMENT:

“SOUL is a Ray of Spirit; Soul IS Spirit, yet Spirit is NOT Soul
Top of the Ocean IS the Ocean, not isolated; oneness

FEEDBACK`

The soul may be defined in two ways depending on the perspective.

Soul as ray of Spirit, -individuated aspect of Spirit-accluded by aryu.

Or

Soul as product of aryu, which has, by its existence, caused there to be the appearance of individual consciousness-a soul.

In one case the soul is actually Spirit which exists and is the sustaining reality of individual consciousness, though perceiving through delusion (aryu) and thus caught in the matrix of time and space events, histories, desires and personal stories.

In the other, there is no individual soul and what manifests is an illusion based on accumulated thoughts that mirror and play on each other –the history, stories, memories of the aryu played against other history, stories, memories of other of its own aryu, owed to the presence of Spirit, yet Spirit having no connection with such. Therefore, ego is complete illusion and Spirit is separate and free always, even now-as we speak.

Which one is correct? Its up to you-You choose!

ABOUT THE STATEMENT:

“Having faith in illusions undermines and thwarts the faith in the Teachings.

>>>Leads to delusion and confusion

So then, I am doubting Aset, doubting Her Wisdom, doubting Spiritual Preceptors, and doubting My Self when I have Faith in the Illusion<<<<<<<<<”

FEEDBACK`

G.F.I. But-don’t forget to throw the baby with the bathwater…

ABOUT THE STATEMENT:

“Shemayet; when you have the song or sound of something
>>>>> I read this is the title of a Chantress, Singing Priestess. This is the Path that I am on.<<<<<<”

FEEDBACK`

The study of cosmic sounds and resonances being manifold offer varied possibilities for manifestation though fewer paths of harmony, and resonance with higher truths. Therefore, in addition to providing harmonizing sound based on time and space realities for time and space venues, the path of spiritual music also relates to astral sounds and where do astral sounds come from?

ABOUT THE STATEMENT:

“Request to Ra:
Tell me your Divine Name (“Say Your Name, Say Your Name”….like Beyonce melody)
After that,
Tell me how to Do My Divine Work! How to be paid or compensated for work that is not popular with the masses, the Rekhit? It is imperative to be financially compensated for touring the world with music and sound healing. This path to Nehast is paved on Earth with Divine Music and Sound Healing, Cultural Music, and Wellness Festivals, Special Events and Activities. But where is the funding to come from?

In Order to continue living in Music and Wellness You Must Tell me how. Tell me how to get money so that I can make Change. Tell me how to see past the Illusion of the illusion of MONEY. This is my request and my demand. “

FEEDBACK`

In requesting from the Divine the true request has no demand, has no preference and has no desire except for what is best and most advantageous to the goal of life. What may be most advantageous needs to be accessible for the answer that cannot be accessed is useless. The aspirational request is positive while becoming prepared to receive the teaching, for incapacity to understand, accept and follow the teaching makes the personality impervious to its reception and its heeding. In the meantime, items or states requested on the path are to be done based on the best discernment based on the current levels of purity of heart (mind) and capacity to listen, reflect and meditate on a righteous teaching; the trials and tribulations and successes of life play together with the inner capacity to gain insight into the lessons of life and the inner epiphanies, together leading the path towards what is the higher achievements in life that are not worldly but spiritual.

ABOUT THE STATEMENT:

“The World is an expression of the Divine, that is mixed with Setian Egoism
Task of the Aspirant is to madjed or insist based on Maat and Heruian Behudetian
rebellious, aggressive, combative, challenging, accept humiliation
Behudet: Spiritual Combatant impetus towards that which is Setian (The World, Illusion)
Some intermittent failure or losses, that are to be accepted, but eventually, Maat upheld; victory of the Soul”

FEEDBACK`

Sonnet About The Challenge for Aspirants on the Spiritual Path:

It is important to remember that often aspirants come into the spiritual field seeking redress, success, progress, egress, to decompress, in a fortress, that is their idea of the teaching, the temple so as to find peace and divine access, that is all good but sometimes the approach is without purifying due process.
On the path they may put on the headdress, or may obsess, go to excess, seeking for success, efforting to repress the negative, and process the teaching, if they understand the real goal, to repossess the soul and reassess reality; seeking something to believe in but sometimes instead or at the same time repress, acquiesce, compress and depress, deviating trying to outguess and then, when that does not work they want a recess from distress caused by the repress, due to ego being an abscess causing a mess of life that is lifeless without facing life with truthfulness.

What does the teaching have to impress and profess? On the path of spiritual life, what is to be focused on regardless of success or failure and in any case with relentlessness? The emphasis should be on the kindness of Spirit, the garden-cress for health, instead of more, to have less entanglement, to de-stress, to reassess, to bench-press becoming strong for the battle of life to completeness, and to coalesce, on the one with selflessness, with finesse and becoming noblesse, seeking to repossess what is true, the caress of what is beyond the protests, gaining access to the blessedness of the abode of enlightenment, being seated in Aset’s address.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by admin.