KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2
Level 1, Lesson 23, Book Assignment, Progress Test #16-20
16. False: Virtue is a profound quality which only certain human beings have a potential to manifest because it is the innate nature of the innermost reality within every human being.
17. The Harper is telling us we cannot linger on earth when it states: “It is not possible to linger in Egypt. No one can escape from going West. One’s acts on earth are like a dream.”
18. The ultimate goal of life is Nehast. Nehast means “Spiritual Awakening.”
19. True: The western religions practice idolatry.
20. Egyptian Yoga (Sema Tawi) may be thought of as the advanced disciplines to be practiced in order to promote the highest goal of the religious movement.
Most Remarkable Question
#17- The Harper’s message rings true for me. I have times when I lose sight of my divine purpose. Whenever I start to lose myself in pursuit of an illusion, the universe has a way of reminding me to work toward waking from the dream.