Reply To: Teachings of Temple of Aset Lesson 1 Discussion Forum #2

Arit Neter S
Participant

interactive comment
to Maat Lewis May 3, 2016 at 12:14 am

“Aset also provides access or connection to the many other cosmic forces at play. She helps to integrate them towards the resurrection of Asar, that is intuitional wisdom helps to integrate the cosmic forces towards the enlightenment of the soul.”

Dua for sharing this, because it helps me to see clearly that no one acts alone. We Are All One. Aset indeed does help integrate the many cosmic forces, and she also needed assistance from other cosmic forces to complete her tasks. Our enlightenment is the objective of these cosmic forces. Even the ones that oppose us, or cause us to experience harm or pain, i.e. lessons. They want this as much as the aspirant does! It is a collective effort. The intuitional wisdom that is Aset is what keeps everything working together and flowing, especially the miracles.

Dua for this illumination. Hotep.

on Sebai Maa’s response
#6756 May 12, 2016 at 6:36 pm

“The intuitional wisdom is what wields the winds of the north, the life force sekhem power of Shu who is actually Ra and this revives the body of Asar whereas the life of delusion vivifies ego (Set). Then Asar’s enlightened consciousness is allowed to rule over life.”

I have always wanted to know more about the North Winds from the God Tem unto thy nose.
May Enlightened Consciousness Rule Over Life.

Dua Sebai Maa. Hotep.