Reply To: Kemet 101-Lesson 1 Discussion Forum

Video 1
A. Most Important Themes
 The mother of all books is Egyptian Yoga Volume One. If you are coming from Christianity it will give you a better understanding.
 The books in the video should guide you.
 Shedy is a spiritual discipline that will cleanse your heart.
 If you want to progress on the path you have to make a way.
 If you eat foods of a lower vibrations your body will vibrate lower
 A Kemetic Diet will cleanse the cells in your body.
 Health is mind, soul, and body a threefold process in the religious aspect.
 You must practice public and private devotions.
 You should pray to RA in the morning, afternoon, and evening.
 The difference in the mediation formal is sit down mediation, purifying and living divine. Informal –our heart feels and intellect.
 You should have a personal alter. It helps you focus energies.
 Postures 1. Physical 2. Mythic 3. Meditative
 Hatha yoga is a termed used in India.
 Tantrism means to connect something to something else. It is not sexual yoga.
 Asar/Aset is our soulmate-our higher self.
 You cannot learn through books you must be purified and guided.
 You must learn what true virtue is and it is steps not a goal.
 Virtue allows you to have purity of heart and you can move onto a higher level of self and you can transcend.
 African Proverbs deal with ethnical consciences.
 It is important to have a spiritual path.
 My soul is Asar
 My aspiration is Heru (The redeem)
 My wisdom is Aset(Ego)
 When Heru can take Aset (ego) off the throne of your life that is called enlightened.
 Heru is not the opposite of Aset
 Seth is the opposite of Aset

B. Most important and why
 Health is mind, soul, and body a threefold process in the religious aspect because I want to transcend.
 Shedy is a spiritual discipline that will cleanse your heart because it is important to have a clean heart
 The mother of all books is Egyptian Yoga Volume One. If you are coming from Christianity it will give you a better understanding. These describes me perfectly. I am coming out of Christianity and I am new to all these terms and thought processes.

C. Questions
 In my home I have a alter. I have a candle burning during mediation, I have incense burning, I am facing the East, and I have the water. In the book it had a picture and an Ankh. Should I have these items also? Should I use Charka stones?
 When will I know that I am correctly meditating? Normally I just feel a sense of peace and I am sometimes drained afterwards.
 When referring to the Kemetic Diet, is this the same as a vegan diet? Is this something a person has to gradually work themselves into or should it be simply quit eating meats because this is a religion and that’s one of the requirements.
 When I started learning about Kemetic Egyptian people referred to it as spirituality? Is that a misconception?

Video 2
A. Most Important Themes
 Culture of self-importance. The reality of greed, excess, and culture of synthetic fabrications.
 The three most important aspects that allow society to function are civilization, religion, and philosophy.
 African culture does not denigrate the female imagine. African culture there is a balance between the male and female in all areas even spirituality and ruling. Both are seen as equals.
 When you’re out in the world looking at symbols you need to be careful because it is effecting you in many ways on a subconscious level.
 Your philosophy dictates what your culture is and culture dictates what your civilization will express.
 It’s important to have an understanding of your culture.
 The purpose of culture is to give you a window to look through the world.
 Parental Philosophy means all cultures and all human beings have a desire to know self.
 Culture is a mass and shows who you are and where you come from.
 Culture is how you relate to your beliefs.
 Culture is manufactured reality so you can relate to the world.
 Once you know transcending culture then you know your higher self.
 Spirit is a higher reality.
 All human beings alive today come from one human regardless of your skin color.
 Before the last Ice Age, people moved out of Africa and moved into Asia and Europe.
 The ice bridge between Siberia and the Americana allowed people to travel on foot to what is now called America.
 Race has no basis in reality.
 The Sphinx is the most ancient monument in the world.
 The Sphinx stands for Heru-m-akhet, meaning, Heru in the horizon.
 The Sphinx is looking towards the East.
 Lion body with human head symbolizes someone who has mastered their lower nature and their higher nature.
 Kemetic culture of headdress worship is going back 10,000 years BC.
 Before the New Testament there was high culture, spirituality, and philosophy.
 Great Pyramid is at least 374 years older than what we have been lead to believe.
 Kemet is the oldest civilization in history.
 If we do not have an understanding of who Ancient Egyptians were we cannot have an understanding of who Africans were. Ancient Egypt is the flowering of African culture.
 All roads lead to Kemet.

B. Most important and why
 That we have turned into a culture of self-importance and greed. For me this was important because it touched a personal nerve. I have always been accustom to wearing name brand items and buying high end jewelry. Since I started studying Kemet, I have stopped my shopping sprees and concentrated more on my connecting emotionally with others, giving, and getting to know myself.
 African culture does not denigrate the female imagine. African culture there is a balance between the male and female in areas is spirituality and ruling. Both are seen as equals. I thought this was important because before I started studying Kemet, I attending church regularly and even studied Theology. During those times it was often mentioned that the husband was the head of the house and the wife should obey anything the husband said.
 It’s important to have an understanding of your culture. I think this is very important because if you do not know your culture you can allow other people’s expectations and desires for you to control your lifestyle. Meaning they basically decide how you are supposed to live, and what your beliefs systems should be. In addition your traditions.

C. Questions
 The one human you spoke of who is responsible for creating everyone is this the same one person other religions speak of using different names?