KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2
Level 1, Lesson 21, Progress Test #6-10
I. Reading Progress Test
6. In anthropology, Pigmies, having an average height less than 5 feet, are known as members of any of various peoples, especially of equatorial Africa and parts of Southeast Asia.
7. True: Nubian-Egyptian pottery from the Pre-Dynastic period is not a link between the Ancient Nubian (Ethiopians), the Ancient Egyptians, and the Ancient Indus Valley culture.
8. Like the Sphinx, our legacy must be uncovered and cleaned continuously, so that we may continue to benefit from its glory and that is what allows us to elevate ourselves.
9. Other adoptions include the concept of the resurrection, the Eucharist; this occurred from Neterianism to Christianity.
10. True: In the Royal Papyrus of Torino, before the list of the kings who reigned over Upper and Lower Egypt from Menes to the New Empire, including the mention of the duration of each reign comes a section devoted to the Pre-Dynastic era.
II. Most Remarkable Question
I found question #8 to be the most remarkable question. We need to remember our legacy as divinities, as the divine self, in order to achieve enlightenment- to achieve greatness. We must achieve purity through performing the Shedy Disciplines in order to allow the divine light to shine through. Htp