KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2
Level 1 Lesson 4 Book Reading pg 35-50
1. How should a spiritual aspirant think about good association? And what actions should they take to insure they will receive and benefit from it?
One should think of it as a primary way to accelerate spiritual development, you do it by keeping the company of the wise ones, sages and saints. You get the benefits by applying what is learned in day to day life.
2. What food does the preceptor provide?
Mental food in the form of wisdom teachings and it is up to the student to take, consume, digest, absorb and allow it to become part of ones being
3. When can you as the aspirant choose those disciplines which suit your personality?
..once you learn the correct methods of spiritual discipline
4. A true teacher is one who lives the teachings.
5. Who is sebai?
A spiritual teacher
6. Where was the largest priesthood?
The largest priesthood belonged to the temples of Amun, Asar,Ra,Heru, Goddess Net, Aset, Hetheru
7. The teacher makes him or herself a conduit and instrument for the Divine through which the Divine may enlighten others when ready.