KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2
Introduction Into Egyptian Yoga.& Neterian Spirituality Workbook
1. What is the relationship between the Egyptians and the Ethiopians?
They were the same people. They were originally a colony of Ethiopians who came from the south to the Northeast part of Africa.
2. Topic#3 Who were the Ancient Egyptians? A colony of Ethiopians from the south who came to the northeast part Africa.
A) What is yoga philosophy? Yoga philosophy is Egyptian religion. It’s the union of the individual soul with the Universal soul or supreme consciousness.
B) Egyptian religion known as Shetaut Neter.
3. What is the initiatic way of education? This involves a system of listening, studying & meditating upon the teaching in a proper environment with the proper guidance.
4. Topic #6- What is initiation? Initiation is more of an embarking on a journey of spiritual living which leads to spiritual enlightenment.
5. How does the Kemetic Yoga Counselor help the seeker? The yogic teacher helps the aspirant turn the anguish, disappointment & pain experienced as a result of interaction with the world into a desire to rise above it, symbolized as a lotus rising out of muddy waters.
6. How should a beginning spiritual aspirant think about the different levels of aspirants? The different levels of an aspirant are: aspiration-awakening of the spiritual self, striving-purgation of the self & established-illumination of the intellect.