Level 1 Lesson 9, Coursepack pgs 107-124
1. What is Maui?
“To think, to ponder, to fix attention, concentration” – Reflection
2. Name the process in the practice in the Yoga of Wisdom:
Three-Fold Listening Reflection Meditation
3. What are the steps in practicing the Yoga of Action
1. Learn Ethics and Law of Cause and Effect – Practice Right Action
2. Practicing cultivation of higher virtues
3. Devotion to the Divine
4. How should an aspirant think about ego based feelings and how does the Action Path affect them as an aspirant transforms through time?
The practice leads to the “spiritual voice” and voice of wisdom within that encourages one to practice, in time spiritual activities will overcome worldly activities and the path of Action will peace-faith-security-devotion and the washing away of ego-based emotions.
5.If you do not learn the spiritual lesson a situation is here to teach you, what happens?
You set yourself up for the experience to repeat itself.
6. By acting and moving like the gods and goddesses one can do what?
Essentially discover their character, energy, and divine agency within ones own consciousness and thereby become one with their retinue; one with the Divine Self.
7. Yoga postures began in india: False
8. Many personalities from time to time indulge in recreational activities
9. The stagnation of the flow of energy through the body has what effect?
Grounding ones consciousness to the physical realities rather than allowing the mind and body to operate with lightness and subtlety.
10. What does Uaa mean? Meditation