Level 1, Lesson 12, Reading Assignment, Pages 169-178
1. Sdjm means heeng the teaching.
2. After practicing for many years and not becoming enlightened the recourse an aspirant should take is:
(1) repeated effort; (2) dispassion; (3) devotion of form.
3. When does maturity to succeed in the teaching occur? When there is sufficient frustration with worldly desires.
4. Desire for worldly attainments should be replaced with desire for the teaching.
5. How should an aspirant think about their spiritual path when they encounter failure to meet the instructions of the teaching or they fail to execute their own desired level of practice?
They should pick themselves up and begin again, repeatedly. They must be determined to reach their goal and continue trying until they do so.