Level 1 – Lesson 7
How should a spiritual aspirant think about the prospect of becoming “God-like” and their capacity to live a life of virtue and cultivation of the spirit through scientific knowledge, practise and bodily discipline and is this possible for everyone? If so why so? If not why not?
– A spiritual aspirant should see the prospect of becoming God-like as the meaning of life. We are all here learning, experiencing and being put in situations by the universe to become God-like. That is the purpose of life and that is how it must be viewed by an aspirant. Aspirants are to se becoming God-like as a source of real happiness, peace and harmony.
What kind of text is the papyrus of Any?
– Mystical/Ritual text
The symbol of Neter is Ankh? True of False?
What is the meaning of the term Neteru?
– The company of Gods and Goddesses
There are 3 main traditions in Shetaut Neter? True or False?
– False, there are 5 main traditions
The Neteru who are whose thoughts?
– Ptahs thoughts, They go to form the elements of nature and the cosmic forces that maintain nature.
In which period did the temple of Amun become famous?
– Early part of the new kingdom era
The Goddess as well as the female gender were respected and elevated as the male divinities in Kemetic religion? True or False?
The centres of Asarian tradition were the city(s) of?
– Abdu contain great temple of Asar
– Pilak containing great temple of Aset
– Edfu Containing great temple of Heru
Teachings of Aton tradition are relation to which Neter?