Level 1 Lesson 11 Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Religion pgs. 141-154
1. If religion and yoga are practiced at the lower levels only, what is the result?
It will not yield spiritual enlightenment but dogmas and intellectualism.
2. The Egyptian Yoga Book Series has been put together in such a fashion as to offer what?
It has been put together in such a fashion as to offer every individual a specific discipline as well as an integrated method to practice all forms of yoga while at the same time advancing through the three stages of religion.
3. How should an spirant think about their prospects to follow an integral path of Sema Tawi- Kemetic Yoga?
An aspirant should be positive that in time they will be able to practice the teachings in an integral way. At first one may be attracted to a particular path such as the wisdom or devotion but in time one will practices all the
paths in a balance manner. As wisdom with no devotion ends up as intellectualism or meditation with out wisdom will be experiences rooted in the ego instead of leading one to experience their true nature. Likewise ones
spiritual practice must be rooted in Maat so as to have a proper foundation for understanding and feeling of the teachings. So an aspirant should stay positive and know that in time they will eventually lead themselves to
an integral practice of the teachings.
4. The 4 aspects of the personality are emotion, reason, action, will.
5. The Yoga of Devotional Love enhances and harnesses the emotion aspect of the personality.
6. Integral Yoga gives you the opportunity to practice Yoga at all times. True.
7. Describe the 4 main paths of Yoga Practice.
The Yoga of Devotional Love – Enhances and harnesses the emotional aspect in a human personality and directs it towards the Higher Self
The Yoga of Wisdom – Enhances and harnesses the reasoning aspect in a human personality and directs it towards the Higher Self
The Yoga of Action – Enhances and harnesses the movement and behavior aspect in a human personality and directs it towards the Higher Self
The Yoga of Meditation – Enhances and harnesses the willing aspect in a human personality and directs it towards the Higher Self.
8. The Yoga of Meditation controls the feeling directed towards the Divine. False
9. What one critical factor every aspirant should understand?
The critical factor to be understood is how to balance the day to day reality with the teaching that is being learned.