Lvl 1 Lesson 10 Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality A Workbook for New Aspirants pgs. 125-140
1. The Kemetic term Uaa means?
To think, to ponder, to fix attention, meditation
2. How should an aspirant think about their capacity to control “Externalized consciousness” and their ability to rise above their conditioning of the past?
An aspirant should know that they have the capacity to control the flow of consciousness. With a little practice of meditation one can see that they can begin to gain control over the flow of thoughts in ones mind and direct it to what her/she chooses to. Through the continued integral practice of Shedy one will begin to see that they can rise above and beyond the concepts of oneself that were held on to so tightly to embrace ourselves as being one with as well as the divine itself.
3. The practice of meditation allows one to create what?
Allows one to create a higher awareness which affects all aspects of one’s life, but most importantly, it gives the aspirant experiential knowledge of his/her true self.
4. The “normal” state of consciousness cannot be considered as whole or complete.
5. When you fall asleep you “believe” that the dream world is “real”.
6. Do not eat for at least 2 hours before meditation.
7. When you feel anger or other negative qualities what should you do?
You should recite the Hekau and visualize its positive energy and the deity associated with it destroying the negativity within you.
8. As intuitional vision of your all-encompassing nature dawns in your heart, you will be able to look beyond what?
You will be able to look beyond all the different sizes, shapes, sexes and colors of people and recognize your Higher Self as the basis for their existence.
9. What is the Kemetic term for Devotion? Ushet.