Level 1 Lesson 1 pages 10-20
1. What is the relationship between the Egyptians and the Ethiopians?
– The Egyptians were a colony of ethiopians who established themselves in the north. Ethiopia, Egypt, and Nubia were all the “black lands”. Ancient Egyptians referred to the Ethiopians land as Kush, and Ethiopians at a term Kiishi which meants silt and soil. Ethiopia was the southern black lands and Egypt was the northern black lands.
2. Who were the Ancient Egyptians
– A colony of Ethiopians from the south who came to the north east part of egypt, qamit, the black lands.
– Yoga philosophy is Egyptian Religion. It is a practice.
3. What is the Initiatic way of Education?
– Listening to the teaching, reflecting on the teaching, meditating on the teaching.
4. What is Initiation?
– Initiation is more of an embarking on spiritual living which leads to spiritual enlightenment.
5. How does the Kemetic Yoga Counselor help the seeker?
– turns the anguish of life and facing the truth into a sincere aspiration. Redirects the energies of the personality to overcome the challenges with the aim being to develop a viable personal spiritual program ( Shedy.)
- This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by ANTHONYBAHLIBI.