Level 1, Lesson, Reading Assignment , Pages 91-106
Akhus, are enlightened beings.
2. The goal of the Neterian disciplines is to discover the meaning of “Who am I?”
3. How should a spiritual aspirant think about the diet of the initiates as espoused by the Temple of Aset and is it a realistic goal to achieve?
An aspirant should view the diet of the initiates as part of their Shedy practice. The purified diet will assist the aspirant in their perception of the wisdom and understanding of the teachings. The goal is to experience “the divine nature” and diet is part of the process. As we implement the aspects of the Kemetic diet we move towards health and purity of mind which is needed to reach the ultimate goal. It is an aspect of the “process” and should be implemented with perseverance and patience. Yes, it is a realistic goal to achieve.
4. The general population was considered to be one of the most healthiest groups of the ancient world. True
5. The initiates ate the same diet as the common folk. False
6. As part of your spiritual program begin controlling your intake of food.
7. Whose favorite food is lettuce? Heru and Set
8. If your family members are not interested or do not understand what you are trying to do, what should you do? Practice privately and try to keep the interruptions to a minimum.
9. Once you have established a schedule of minimal time to devote to practices, what should you do? Keep your schedule.
10. One should start your spiritual practice with c) breathing
11. What is the minimum time for meditation? 10 minutes