Lesson 6, Level 1 Reading Book Assignment Pages 59-68
The world did not come from nothing, nor is it sustain by nothing.
Where did the term “Neterianism” derive from? The name “Shetaut Neter”
Those who follow the path may be referred to as? Neterians.
Write out the Four Great Truths
1. “Pa Neter UaUa Neberdjer M Neteru” – “The Neter, the supreme Being is One and Alone and as Nerberdjer, manifesting everywhere and in all things in the form of Gods and Goddess”.
2. “an-Maat swy saui Set s-Khemn” – “ Lack of righteousness bring fetters to the personality and these fetters leads to ignorance of the Divine”
3. “S-Uashu s-Nafi n saiu Set” – “Devotion to the Divine leads to freedom from the fetters of Set”.
4. “ari Shedy Rekh ab m Maakheru” – “The practice of the Shedy leads to knowing one’s self and the Divine. This called being True of Speech.
What are the afflictions of Set?
The afflictions of Set include: anger, hatred, greed, lust, jelousy, envy, gluttony, dishonesty, hypocrisy etc.
What is the meaning of the term “Nafu”?
The term “Nafu” means Freedom – to Breathe.
The four Disciplines of Shedy are?
1. Sedjm REKH Shedy – Listeng to the wisdom of the Neterian Traditions
2. Ari Maat Shedy – Righteous Actions and Selfless Service – Purifies the GROSS impurities of the heart
3. Ushet Shedy – Devoution to the Divine – Purifies the EMOTIOANAL impurities of the heart
4. Uaa m Neter Shedy – Meditation experience the Transcendental Supreme Self
How should a spiritual aspirant think about their prospects to achieve the “Great Awakening”?
The disciplines of Shedy is designed for the spiritual aspirant to achieve the Great Awakening “Nehast”
What teaching(s) of the Neterian Creed do you believe in currently, are working on believing, find hard to believe? Why?
The Neterian Creed speaks of truth, just like the four great truths of Shetaut Neter. I don’t feel am in a position right now to say that I believe, but I do have faith, am here still learning and practising the teachings to the best of my ability.