KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions
Lvl 1 Lesson 7 Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality A Workbook for New Aspirants pgs 69-90
1. How should a spiritual aspirant think about the prospect of “becoming godlike” and their capacity to live a life of virtue and cultivation of the spirit through scientific knowledge, practice and bodily discipline and is this possible for everyone? If so why so? If not why not?
Under the guidance of a true teacher the spiritual aspirant will soon know, if not already that they have the capability of becoming godlike and in becoming godlike one must be virtuous through practicing the disciplines. The teacher is there to remove the clouds of ignorance that obscure this reality. It is our true nature and an aspirant should always know that this prospect is indeed a reality.
2. What kind of text is Papyrus of Ani?
3. The symbol of Neter is an Ankh?
4. What is the meaning of Neteru?
Gods and Goddesses
5. There are 3 main traditions in Shetaut Neter?
6. The gods and goddesses who are whose thoughts?
They’re Ptah’s thoughts.
7. In what period did the temple of Amun become important?
In the early part of the New Kingdom Era.
8. The goddess as well as the female gender were respected and elevated as the male divinities in Kemetic religion?
Yes the goddess path was so important that special temples were created around certain divinities and just like the male divinities the goddess was seen as the author of creation giving birth to it as a great cow.
9. The centers of Asarian tradition was the city of Abdu , Pilak and Edfu.
10. The teachings of the Aton Tradition are related to the Neter Aton.