Level 1 -Lesson 10 – Introduction to Egyptian Yoga – WB pg. 125 – 140
1. The Kemetic term ‘uaa’ means ___Meditation___
2. How should a spiritual aspirant think about their capacity to control “Externalized consciousness” and their ability to rise above their conditioning of the past?
The capacity to control agitation and distractions that come from externalized consciousness will increase over time causing one to discover the source of their own consciousness. This is possible with the practice of meditation and the other shedy disciplines. As this occurs, an aspirant will naturally rise above past conditions.
3. The practice of meditation allows one to create what? Higher awareness which affects all aspects of one’s life, but most importantly, it gives the aspirant experiential knowledge of his/his true Self.
4. The “normal” state of human consciousness cannot be considered as “____Whole______” or complete.
5. When you fall asleep, you “believe” that the dream world is “_______real_____”.
6. Do not eat for at least ____2_____ hours before meditation.
7. When you feel anger or other negative qualities, what should you do? recite the hekau and visualize its energy and the deity associated with it destroying the negativity within you.
8. As intuitional vision of your all-encompassing nature dawns in your heart, you will be able to look beyond what? Beyond different sizes, shapes, sexes and colors of people and recognize your Higher Self as the basis for their existence.
9. What is the Kemetic term for Devotion? Ushet
- This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Bastu Akhu.