Level Lesson 5: Introduction Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Religion a Workbook for New Aspirants pgs. 51-58
1. Many preachers use__exciting____ methods?
2. When life humbles the aspirant it is even more important that they should do what?
That they should trust in the teacher that will never rub their noses in it or turn them away.
3. How should a spiritual aspirant think and feel about humbling themselves to the teachings and their teacher?
It’s of paramount importance to approach the teachings and teacher with a humble mind set. You have chosen the teacher because you recognize your ignorance and the elevation of the teacher. You have chosen the teachings because you recognize at least innately that this is for you and in a way that is already an acceptance of the teacher. Without humility we cannot truly see our ignorance I believe. Also sincerity is a needed quality for an aspirant to have when approaching a teacher who they feel can lead them on the path.
4. You must attempt to never loose your __temper in the presence of the preceptor and never treat the preceptor unrighteous or with resentment.___
5. In Kamitan spirituality there is more focus on the ___divinity_____ as opposed to the personality of the __preceptor__.