Level 1 -Lesson 8 – Introduction to Egyptian Yoga – WB pg. 91 – 106
1. Akhus, are ____enlightened ___________beings.
2. The goal of the Neterian disciplines is to discover the meaning of _Who am I
3. How should a spiritual aspirant think about the diet of the initiates as espoused by the temple of Aset and is it a realistic goal to be achieved? An aspirant should think of the vegetarian diet of initiates of the temple of Aset as a necessary step in the pursuit of knowledge of self or to experience Self beyond the mind and senses. Ny, I think it’s a realistic goal to achieve with patience and effort.
4. The general population was considered to be one of the most healthiest groups of the ancient world. True
5. The initiates ate the same diet as the common folk. False
6. As part of your spiritual program, begin controlling your intake of _food gradually
7. Whose favorite food is lettuce? Set and Heru
8. If your family members are not interested or do not understand what you are trying to do, what should you do? You should maintain your practices privately and try to keep the interruptions to a minimum.
9. Once you have established a schedule of minimal time to devote to practices, what should you do? keep your schedule
10. One should start your Spiritual Practice with a) exercise, b) prayer, c)breathing or d) meditation
11. What is the minimum time for meditation? 10 minutes
- This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Bastu Akhu.