Level 1 -Lesson 6 – Introduction to Egyptian Yoga – WB pg. 59 – 68
1. The world did not come from _nothing_.
2. Where did the term “Neterianism” derive from? Shetaut Neter
3. Those who follow the path may be referred to as Neterians
4. Write out the Four Great Truths
A. “Pa Neter Ua Ua Neberdjer M Neteru” – “The Neter, the Supreme Being is One and alone and as Neberdjer,
manifesting everywhere and in all things in the form of Gods and Goddesses.”
B. “an-Maat swy Saui Set s- Khemn” – “Lack of righteousness brings fetters to the personality and these
fetter leads to ignorance of the Divine.”
C. “S-Uashu s-Nafi n saiu Set” – “Devotion to the Divine leads to freedom from the fetters of Set.”
D. ari Shedy Rekh ab m Maakheru – The practice of the Shedy disciplines leads to knowing oneself and the
Divine. This is called being True of Speech.
5. What are the afflictions of Set? The afflictions of Set are anger, hatred, greed, lust, jealousy, envy, gluttony, dishonesty, hypocrisy, etc
6. What is the meaning of the term “Nafu”? Nafu means freedom, to be able to breathe
7. The four disciplines of Shedy are:
A. Rekh – The Shedy of Wisdom
B. Ari Shedy – Righteous Action and Selfless Service)
C. Uashu – The Shedy of Devotion
D. Uaa Shedy – Meditation
8. How should a spiritual aspirant think about their prospects to achieve the “Great Awakening”?
An spiritual aspirant should think of “Great Awakening” as the Four Great Truths intuitionally realized through perfection of the Shedy disciplines, unveiling the truth about their existence. Therefore, the “Great Awakening” is achieved through effort that an aspirant put in the practice of the Shedy disciplines, so an aspirant should think of their prospects of achievement as a direct result of their efforts and practice.
9. What teaching(s) of the Neterian Creed do you believe in currently, are working on believing, find hard to believe? Why? I currently believe and have faith in all the teachings of the Neterian Creed because it encompasses the Four Great Truths of Shetaut Neter, the foundation of the spiritual path of experiencing God.
- This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Bastu Akhu.