KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions
Level 1-Lesson 7 Book Reading pgs 69-90
1. How should a spiritual aspirant think about the prospect of “becoming godlike” and their capacity to live a life of virtue and cultivation of the spirit through scientific knowledge, practice and bodily discipline and is this possible for everyone? If so why so? If not why not?
A spiritual aspirant should think of their prospects of becoming godlike as a mix between a journey and a mission. One should maintain the relentless energy to complete the mission, but understand and realize this is also a journey. Becoming godlike is possible and attainable for all human beings because it is ingrained in our DNA.
2. What kind of text is Papyrus of Any?
Mystical Philosophy and Ritual Scriptures
3. The symbol of Neter is an Ankh? False
4. What is the meaning of the term “Neteru”?
gods and goddesses
5. There 3 main traditions in Shetaut Nete. False
6. The gods and goddesses who are whose thoughts?
Supreme Being in the form of the god Ptah
7. In what period did the Temple of Amun become important?
early part of the New Kingdom Era
8. The goddess as well as the female gender were respected and elevated as the male divinities in Kemetic religion? True
9. The centers of Asarian Tradition tradition were the city of Abdu
10. Teachings of the Aton Tradition are related to the Neter Aton and its main exponent was the Sage King Akhnaton