KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2
BEING POSTED ON BEHALF OF SEBAI MAA FEEDBACK FOR POST 23164 OF 05-02-2023 CHAT MTG.
– Further understanding of Necht and Qent
– Faith is the discovering the mysteries of self
– Identifying go-to’s and escape routes for mountainous thoughts that can be overwhelming
– Purification of the ego is done in degrees
– Purification occurs in degrees
– Disintegrate the ego..exchange the unpeaceful for peacefulness…strength comes from the realization of wisdom…wisdom of the Neteru…
– Experience vs. blind faith
– Ego becomes transparent, useful in the expression in the means of interaction w/ nature and people
– In faith based religions (western religions) faith is uninformed and blind, faith is the religion’s objective. In Shetaut Neter religion the objective is to discover one’s divine origin, through discovering the mysteries, using informed faith to achieve the goal of attaining enlightenment in this incarnation.
– Necht is stronger then physical strength
– An avid aspirant should demonstrate Qent ( bravery in the battle) and Necht (spiritual strength) constantly, in order to be able to defeat the negative Setian aspects of the personality and to be able to embody the Heru aspects of the personality.