Reply To: 2022 Neterian Conference and Festival Reviews by Clergy Students

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums 2022 Neterian Conference and Festival Reviews by Clergy Students Reply To: 2022 Neterian Conference and Festival Reviews by Clergy Students

Amuntyt
Participant

Udja,
1. How do you feel the program was a benefit to you personally if at all? The program was a benefit to me as it allowed me to revisit the beauty of this wonderful myth (GLM) and the richness of its teachings. It has been over 5 years since I taught it publicly. This conference brought out so many different nuances of the myth. I enjoyed hearing it taught by so many teachers.
2. What features of the program do you feel worked particularly well or effectively? The practical application of meditation worked well such as the breathing (different methods were introduced), meditation sessions. I thought the ritual worked particularly well…and of course Sebai Maa’s reading the trilinear version with commentary works well to add to the mysticism aspect of the myth.
3. How do you think the program was received by the participants in general and do you think it was helpful to their spiritual evolution? I think it was well received. There was a consistent logging on of participants (around 43 people) which to me signifies continued interest in the program. To me learning about breathing, chanting and meditating will be helpful to one’s spiritual growth even if it is not used right away. The myth is so interesting and profound I think it will stay with them (if not consciously) in an unconscious way.
HTP & Dua