Reply To: 2022 Neterian Conference and Festival Reviews by Clergy Students

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums 2022 Neterian Conference and Festival Reviews by Clergy Students Reply To: 2022 Neterian Conference and Festival Reviews by Clergy Students

Bastu Baket
Keymaster

BEING POSTED ON BEHALF OF SEHU KHEPERA ANKH:
U,

Clergy Assignment (Post Conference Reflections):

1) How do you feel the program was a benefit to you personally?
a. A) I am not certified in GLM, thus it was very nice to be able to hear the myth and the practice methods over and over, and to review the videos I had seen earlier. It helped to increase my knowledge of the GLM practice, although not certified.
2) What features of the program do you feel worked particularly well or effectively?
a. A) I think the breakout
b. Breakout sessions were particularly helpful to the participants, it helped them to articulate what they were learning and gained feedback and or correction. It was also very gratifying to see the GLM certified facilitators take on the responsibility of leading the sessions with good knowledge of the system and good understanding of the myth and parables.
3) How do you think the program was received by the participants in general and do you think it was helpful to their spiritual evolution?
a. A) The program was well received by the participants there are indications by some comments that it was helpful to their spiritual evolution.

H
D SM,SD, H