Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2

ErikaHartgrove
Participant

Level 1 lesson 22 Interactive Assignment

closed forum #2632
I liked this post because of the reflection that Dinah had on the teachings. It also went hand in hand with the reading assignment I worked on for this lesson. Keeping the heart clean of impurities and allowing the self to be the best expression of the personality. Being guided by the preceptor and becoming in unison with the ways of the preceptor guiding the aspirant away from the path of suffering. The post was thought-provoking because of the personal element of conviction and ancient teachings that correlated. The response that Sebai Maa gave was a great conclusion to that lesson. The breakdown of what an unrighteous personality is in the context of the mythic story of Sa-Asar was perfect. As well as when the notion of personality disorders was on point for me because it can be seen from a spiritual standpoint of having denigrated and lack of conscience concerning the well-being of others. It made me think about the heart being closed off and blocking the vital energy from circulating in the body.