Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2

Alixa Villalobos
Participant

Questions regarding reply Post # 23460 and 23461

Udja!,

I was really impressed by all the information expounded during this class, on 11/01/22. Though I was left with some questions and I wonder about the possibility of expounding even more on a couple on the topics:

First topic would be about the difference in conceptualization relating the terms of “consciousness” and “conscious awareness”. Isn’t the conscious awareness dictated by the level of consciousness of an individual?
Is it correct to state that a more purified Aryu and personality allow for more conscious awareness and more consciousness to be opened up for the individual?
Can “conscious awareness” and “consciousness” be used interchangeably in a sentence, attaining the same meaning?

The second topic is associated to the 9 aspects of the personality.
Is there any literature by Sebai Maa that could be used as reference in order to attain a better understanding of the lower, intermediate and the upper aspects of the personality?

Htp