Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2

Heru m akhet
Participant

EML1: Lesson 2 – Interactive assignment on reply #20536 by Sebai MAA / Aspirant Fedin
UDJA,
takeaways:
– You cannot find happiness and fulfillment by doing something in time and space because it is illusory.

– Continuous effort is needed until you can hold on the higher and let go of the lower (ante begag, to be relentless). It reminded me of when goddess Selket was careless and went straight to the point by asking lady Aset to go directly to RA while Aset and Nebthet were mourning the loss of Heru. As an aspirant it helped me a lot, I would struggle with a bad habit and would make a decision to stop, but the next day, week or even hour I would fail and get really sad or even depressed. Being ashamed of my lack of will or commitment I would let weeks pass before trying to do the shedy disciplines again, but when I have learned about the attitude of goddess Selket, even when I failed and was sad i have continued to do the shedy disciplines every day not on good days only, until one day without knowing how and when, I stopped that bad habit.
Hotep!