Reply To: Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2 Reply To: Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2

Alixa Villalobos
Participant

Egyptian Mysteries Level 1
Lesson #18

Audio Assignment.
GREAT TRUTHS OF SN chant.MP3

1.) Main teachings brought up in the audio lecture, explain in your own words.

The audio is a recording of chanting the four great truths of SN, that are part of shedy daily practice of every shems.
The four great truths of SN are an acknowledgment of the divine in all creation, the all encompassing cosmic power that created and rules all creation. And, an acknowledgement of the dualism aspect of creation and how to attain emancipation from it by becoming One with Neberdjer.

Chanting has different components that shems should focus on: Hekau words, or words of power, Sound (even if it is mental sound), Repetition, Rithm.

Chanting is about reciting power words, given to us by the Neteru and about the unification of our conscious mind with the creative forces of life (the vibration and sound that emanates from the movement of the primeval waters at the moment of creation), through the sound we produce with our vocal chords.
By acknowledging that these creative powers are within us, we acknowledge our own creative powers and as we commune with them, we become one with them, becoming one with Neberdjer.

2.) Are you currently implementing the teachings given in the book and the lecture? If so, which ones?

I am implementing most of the teachings, even though I have not been able to integrate the yoga practice into my daily routine yet, I feel that I have improved in regards to the other aspects of my spiritual discipline.
I am spending time in meditation, chanting, reading and reflecting the teachings, developing devotional love and acting with Maat to the best of my abilities.

3.) If not, when will you implement the teachings you are not currently practicing, in your life and spiritual practice?
I am working diligently in organizing some of the areas that bring instability into my life so I can focus on what is really the most important thing to me, my spiritual discipline.

Htp