KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › KEMET 101-Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality 12 week course. › Kemet 101-Lesson 4 Discussion Forum › Reply To: Kemet 101-Lesson 4 Discussion Forum
BEING POSTED ON BEHALF OF SEBAI MAA FEEDBACK FOR POST 22703 OF 06-01-2022 CHAT MTG.
– Kinship cooperative culture – i.e. Dogon, Yoruba, Copts
– Danger of “Culture Ego” – endemic feature of human life – sticking to cultural beliefs even if it is degraded
– The Interloper story – shadowy personality (ego identity) comes between the higher self and the lower self
– Spiritualizing every aspect of the personality means practicing enlightening disciplines for every aspect of the personality – this prevents the interloper from coming between
– Reflection process in the Temple of Aset Meditation System – if reflection is done properly, whatever is reflected upon becomes resolved. Reflection is application.
– The Pathology of Greed – Greed is an offshoot of the disease of Egoism. The fuel sustaining greed is spiritual ignorance. If you cure the source of the greed (spiritual ignorance), you will be able to take care of the symptom of greed
– Birth of Heru – the dawning of the awareness of the higher nature