Reply To: Kemet 101-Lesson 9 Discussion Forum

ErikaHartgrove
Participant

Important theme: Shetaut Neter produced Dogon, Yoruba, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Abrahamic religions
-this shed light on the teachings of some ancient scrolls I’ve read and how it said it all is one and the same. But this showed me it all came from the same place not just sharing concepts.

Important theme: the contending of set and heru was portrayed as an external battle but it displayed the struggle between the higher and lower self in one body.
– I like how symbolic Kemet was. Even with how it views the land calling it upper and lower Kemet yet it could see the spiritual side of what was also physical.

Important theme: Kemet was a spiritual-based culture.
– I like how symbolic Kemet was. Even with how it views the land calling it upper and lower Kemet yet it could see the spiritual side of what was also physical.
-To be a part of the society one had the adopt the ways of the divine. It resonated on such a much higher plane, and from the ethereal realms influenced the physical civilization.

Important theme: When seeking the divine, you are seeking what is beautiful. One path with 2 parts. Wisdom & devotion.
-That truth, purity, and being righteous was the way to unveil the transcendental.