Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2

Tonya Octave
Participant

Reading “Initiation into Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality Workbook” (35-50)
My takeaways from the reading assignments. It is up to me to make the change and discover my purpose. My spiritual guides give me the formulas and provide a path and structure, but I must do the work. The first process is purification and making myself a good student so that I am recognized by and can recognize a qualified, spiritually advanced personality. I am working on the purification process now and being consistent with a spiritual discipline way of being. This made me reflect on my time in Kemet for 2022. Seba Dja noted we dedicate time towards selfless services for others, feeding the homeless, taking care of children and the elderly, and posed the question of selfless service to my spiritual discipline. This stuck with me because I can dedicate my life to serving vulnerable populations, but these social problems will always exist; I need to go within, which I am still reflecting on.