KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › KEMET 101-Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality 12 week course. › Kemet 101-Lesson 5 Discussion Forum › Reply To: Kemet 101-Lesson 5 Discussion Forum
BEING POSTED ON BEHALF OF SEBAI MAA FEEDBACK FOR POST 22571 OF 03-22-2022 CHAT MTG.
Yoga is a Spiritual technology that’s meant to unify the lower self with the higher
The teachings increases in dept and given thru different perspectives (different myths)
Use failures and sufferings as stepping stones to a greater destiny in life
Let someone’s Aryu give them the justice they deserve
Start realizing and examining yourself separate from the ego
Throughout history sacred sites have been razed to the ground and symbols of other dominant religions (i.e. Christian/Islam) have been placed on top of the site
• There are Cushite-Kemetic monuments in Northern Sudan
• Yoga is not a religion, but a spiritual technology promoting the elevation of conscious awareness
• Shedy disciplines help promote your religious aspiration and devotional feeling
• It is not recommended to think regretfully about the past or hatefully about the past. Instead, use the failures & sufferings as steppingstones to a greater destiny
• Direct the anger towards your ego self. You (your hormones, personality, aryu, etc) led you to experience the pain in life. Realize that you are not your ego self.
• The level at which you are able to transform yourself effectively depends on how truthfully you see the situations in your life, how deeply you feel the hurt (and assign the pain to the true responsible source – the ego self) and how honestly you view the situation in truth
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Bastu Baket.