KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › KEMET 101-Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality 12 week course. › Kemet 101-Lesson 1 Discussion Forum › Reply To: Kemet 101-Lesson 1 Discussion Forum
BEING POSTED ON BEHALF OF SEBAI MAA FEEDBACK FOR POST 22071 OF 11-02-2021 CHAT MTG.
– The components that an aspirant must develop in the relationship with Asar (our soul-mate)- Love & Devotion, Mythical-Metaphysical foundation to Asarian Resurrection leads to Mystical Realization (Neberdjer-Asar)
– Allowing maturity, intellect-wisdom to guide feelings
– We are creating more negative aryu (unconscious impressions) when we’re hard on ourselves. Applying understanding and patience in degrees over time to dissolve the aryu- then offering those inimical forces to the Divine through ritualistic or visual deep breathing offering
– How we treat ourselves projects out in how we treat others
– The comparative studies of Shetaut Neter & Hinduism
– The original delusion- “I’m an ego”