KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › KEMET 101-Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality 12 week course. › Kemet 101-Lesson 9 Discussion Forum › Reply To: Kemet 101-Lesson 9 Discussion Forum
BEING POSTED ON BEHALF OF SEBAI MAA FEEDBACK FOR POST 21720 OF 05-25-2021 CHAT MTG.
• Clarification of the religions of the world that have been influenced by Shetaut Neter.
• Explanation of Nysa- mythic city.
• Happiness is a choice. Realize that you are the source of Happiness. Consciousness is already there.
• Choose to do/live Maat path of righteousness, order and truth and realize their true nature as consciousness.
• Consciousness gives rise to mind/sense perception/ identity/sense perceptions/ – and also gives rise to body and everything you perceive with your senses. All is owed to consciousness everything that is experienced is a mental perception.
• Explanation of Cosmic Forces they not entities that are separate from us.
• After listening to the teaching make notes and go to your altar with devotion and gratitude and do some meditation. Let teachings steep in the mind and move into quietness and separation of the involvement of the mind in the world.
• Delusion may be understood as the belief in an illusion.
• Healthy mind is a mind that can recognize and live by the truth.