KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › KEMET 101-Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality 12 week course. › Kemet 101-Lesson 9 Discussion Forum › Reply To: Kemet 101-Lesson 9 Discussion Forum
BEING POSTED ON BEHALF OF SEBAI MAA FEEDBACK FOR POST 21620 OF 05-04-2021 CHAT MTG.
• Explanation of true sacred space
• Importance of GLM elements
• mandrake is a sedative for the ego.
• Disciplines are means to an end- to discovery what ones deeper reality beyond thoughts, feelings, desires etc. is
• Basic Integration of disciplines are wisdom and devotion (they help to balance intellect and feeling aspect of the personality)
• Formal vs. informal meditation
• Quest for enlightenment will not be successful if there is only informal practice also needs formal
• Transcendental silence vs. physical silence
• Sacredness is a place where the spiritual connection to the divine can be made
• Sacred space is a space to proactively move towards spiritual truth. It is sacred because of capacity for truth to be engaged
• Methods of creating a sacred space
• Myth of Hetheru & Djehuty & it’s importance
• Immersion in spiritual essence is the ultimate source for calmness (mandrake- sedative for ego)