KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › KEMET 101-Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality 12 week course. › Kemet 101-Lesson 2 Discussion Forum › Reply To: Kemet 101-Lesson 2 Discussion Forum
BEING POSTED ON BEHALF OF SEBAI MAA FEEDBACK FOR POST 21623 OF 04-27-2021 CHAT MTG.
• 3 main traditions Amun Ra Ptah,
• 3 forms of Ra – Khepera, Ra Herakty and Ra Tem or Temu
• Cosmic forces are a representation of one’s essential nature.
• Tutelary Divinities explained
• How to know which tutelary to pick? -Let good/Nefer interests guide you.
• Concept of forgetfulness
• True essential nature was always there and the forgetfulness is the illusion.
• Delusion is the problem.
• Challenges and sufferings cause the personality to face the fact of its delusion in its higher ideal sense
• “Awareness of the essential divine nature is never gone”
• the work is in dispelling disillusion…. Asar being essential nature
• The “Relation Ship/boat”