BEING POSTED ON BEHALF OF SEBAI MAA FEEDBACK FOR POST 21056 OF 01-25-2021 CHAT MTG.
1. 3 aspects of the Solar Divinity – Khepera (physical), Ra (mental) & Ra Tem (Soul level) and it’s importance in the commemoration of the three fold worship
2. The 3 fold worship and its importance in calibrating the breathe, mind etc.
3. Different types of meditation systems and there associated techniques: ex. Pert M Heru – Nuk Pu ( I am )
Temple of Aset ( listen, reflect & meditate)
4. Formal (sit down) vs. informal Meditation (lifestyle)
5 Living the teaching by engaging in Knumt Nefer leads to Shemsu Udja (burning desire)
6. 3 things needed for knumt nefer
Proper (sane) devoted student/practitioner
7. How to respond to the 3 fold daily worship email reminders of our Shetaut Neter religious process, not ignore them, but allow them to be a reminder to minimally take a moment, 3 times daily, to repeat the hekau 4 times and connect with breath and hekau to Divine Essence.
8. While appreciating certain capacity and efficiency and conveniences of the virtual online Temple, don’t misunderstand and feel this is accepted norm. Spiritual teachings are ideally shared in person, being in the same location, place, temple, with the teacher, at least minimally for retreats and conferences. The 2 systems can be complementary, local and online, but online should not become the only ideal.