Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit- Asar Khepera- Kemetic Psychology -Researches

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Integral Clergy of Kemet Studies Program Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit- Asar Khepera- Kemetic Psychology -Researches Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit- Asar Khepera- Kemetic Psychology -Researches

Bastu Baket
Keymaster

Reply to Sahu Khepera’s Post #20467 re: Paper on Restau

Dua Sehu Khepera for sharing your research regarding this region of mind. It is indeed a fascinating study albeit a means to a higher goal, that of transcending the realm of Restau.

It demonstrated for me the various stages of the meditative state that is to be applied. It contained the recommended elements that Sebai Maa has shared of hieroglyphs translations of various texts, actual photos taken from the Grand Gallery at the Great Pyramid etc. I appreciated the highlighting of there being purity, righteousness (Maat) first as this must be a foundation before any spiritual movement can be attained. Next of course, is the concentration putting a certain intention and directing it towards the area of the Duat in which you are becoming aware of. Lastly the explanation of the Restau being “sort of an auditory canal by which the Divine hears our prayers and chants.” So we have the basic steps of purity, concentration, hekau/chants and remaining in stillness to enter into this area of mind in meditation after we have engaged breathing techniques.

Uab Amuntyt brought out some pertinent questions regarding this study. My question is whether during the extended study that Sehu Khepera stated would continue, were the students able to apply the methods of entering this region to then progress further to the Anrutef region after receiving this foundational meditative study? Were you able to have them make the connections between the Restau region to deeper levels as Sebai’s depictions had indicated?

Dua Sehu Khepera for sharing your post and study.

HTP
Bastu Baket