KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Teachings of the Temple of Aset Discussion Forum › Teachings of Temple of Aset Lesson 8 Discussion Forum › Reply To: Teachings of Temple of Aset Lesson 8 Discussion Forum
Udja. Uben Nefer.
This is a List of Important Points from Lesson 8
1. Illusion does not mean that it does not exist. It means that it is something other than what it appears to be. Ra is the egoistic expression of the Divine, in time and space. Ra, Creation, is a reflection of the Divine, it is an illusion.
The Illusion of Creation may be powerful, but it is no match for the Divine Intuition of the True Aspirant.
2. All gods, goddesses, priests and priestesses are servants of Ra. Hemu, Hemut all mean servant/slave, seer, majesty. “It is majestic to serve and to be a slave of the Divine which allows you to have divine vision.” Sebai MAA.
3. Lady Aset comes fully empowered: she is the poison and the antidote. She has the words of power in her mouth in the form of the Breath of Life. The power is in the capacity of speech. Aset created a taffy shepsy, and is able to sing/speak at the right vibration: this is the taffy shepsy. This oneness is a kind of singing, vibrating in such a way that is breaking down the illusion of creation. This form of taffy shepsy is a form of sound healing.
4. This breakdown of creation is something offered only by her. She is the model of the aspirant, so if you find this frequency, this vibration and do all this work, sculpting yourself into the image of a divine serpent with the harpoon, then no power in creation can oppose you because your power is of your creation and only you can undo it. If you poison an idea only you can unpoison it, and same goes for an illusion, you can destroy it, and then you can also revive it. 5. Aset comes in with the only words of power that can heal him in the capacity of Nafu n Ankh. Metaphorically, Aset IS the taffy shepsy.
It is not the snake that Ra should be worried about, it is Aset that he needs to worry about. It is Aset that produced the snake that bit him in order to destroy the illusion.
6. This is also what we as aspirants and followers of Aset must do: especially in light of what is going on in the world today. Going on in Creation, which is an illusion, and so covid-19, 5g vaccines are also illusions and we can learn how to break them down. To transcend them.
7. We must raise up our heads and go against Ra. We must NOT be obedient we MUST question the illusion, and the authority figures that create these illusions. We must Continue with Antet Begag until the illusion has been broken down. Rising up in defiance of the illusion is a hallmark of an avid and advancing aspirant.
8. You have to change, and as you chant and continue with shedy practice, these changes will manifest. But you have to change yourself. Sculpt yourself into that form, and the content of your aryu is also transformed. You yourself are Ra’s creation, utter the words of power, and realize that you have the key to shatter the illusion of creation as well as restore once you are done.
9. In Verse 58-59, he describes his symptoms, and one of them is that he is shaking, like vibrating children, born of parents that tremble in fear, due to cold wind blowing through them.
Hesyu: hesy + nafu
see attached image: Hesyu. Hotep
Hesyu: singing certain teachings in a certain way, vibrating in a proper way. Singing in a proper way, at the proper tone, frequency, can cause a vibration that will shatter the illusion. Singing the words in this way will create a trembling vibration in time and space, to shatter illusion. Breaking down delusion. Break down the Illusion, break through confusion. With the proper power energy vibration, will lead to it breaking down all delusion ABOUT Ra, break down the illusion of Ra and the name of Ra will be searchable, will be findable. Instead of google search, this is Shedy Search, that goes with the Shedy calculator.
“If you can speak correctly, connect with the vibrational pattern of creation, it will lead to a capacity to break down creation with the speech, with the power of the speech.” Sebai MAA. Divine singing.
This is not something that can be learned, it must be worked, kneaded, you must transform the form of it. From mortal consciousness to immortal. Transcending the personality, one’s identity and attachments. Transform from Individual mortal personality to one that is androgynous, detached from time and space. One that is wise about the Nature of creation.
Otherwise your words will not have power. Must have Maakheru otherwise your creations will be distorted, or evil even because they are driven by ego and not the higher nature.
The mouth is connected to the unconscious mind, if the content were to be transformed, then the words the singing, the chant would become effective and powerful as being discussed. You must transform the thoughts of the unconscious mind.
Question for reflection:
What teachings did you learn in this lesson do you need to reflect on more or start to apply or work more diligently on implementing on your personality mentally, emotionally, metaphysically, or otherwise to emulate human Lady Aset on her path?
The Teaching that Must be followed and applied is KHAK AB.
The process of Khak Ab from longtime activities, associations, actions, habits, pursuits, career, callings, etc can feel like one is dying. Even when on the surface, the action or activity appears to be Maat Ari or is of service to the community, the least bit of egoism makes the action tainted and possibly harmful.
The Ukhedu oozing from a life of egoism can be gruesome. Leaving one to feel as if the past decades were a waste of time and energy. Not to mention a waste of money. This detoxification process brings all the fetters to the surface, and when one is able to detach, for the Ego, it is frightening, awful and traumatic. Like being thrown from the Eye of the Storm , out to sea.Thankfully, Selket only brings pain to the Ego, and there is a tiny island on which the Royal Personality can rest and recover from the Storm. The next time there is a Storm, the Royal Personality will remain Calm in the Eye of the Storm…At times, this island of peace feels like it is only a mirage, causing more stormy doubts and crocodile tears.
As Bastu Heryt tried to offer consolation, Khak Ab is only one phase, and will pass. It is important to not get stuck in Khak Ab…..It is crucial to remember that Aset and Heru are victorious, and that we aspirants are also victorious.
In order to complete this assignment, and to be able to transition from the Storm to the Calm, an aspirant can write from the perspective of having already survived the storm, without so many crocodile tears. At this stage, it might be very difficult to imagine life outside of this Storm of Ego Separation, because Ego Identity is all the aspirant has known. Ego Identification was considered normal. A life of Calm Seas, a personality that can remain Calm when in the midst of a storm, may seem very distant, far away, seemingly impossible, due to loads of trauma. However, we must remember that Sobek is available to carry the load of the Soul. So now it is time to “Relinquish your burdens, Release your Troubles” over to Sobek. Grab the concerns, worries, issues, burdens, fetters, triggers, etc that are ready for dispensation and turn them over to Aset and Amun.
Once the Name of Ra is revealed, the next phase would be like reconstitution, returning to Life in the Illusion with transformed consciousness, awakened clear mind, and purified aryu.
The way out of this Crocodile Phase:
Remember that Lady Aset succeeded, Heru also succeeded, due to the instructions he received directly from Aset. And so, there is a way for the aspirant to succeed.
How about a new standard of success? One that is independent of anyone else, or anything outside of Self? One that does not depend on the participation, reaction or action of anyone. Success is achieved and acknowledged within.
Remember that once she attained this knowledge, she returned to living among the illusion, as a Goddess, not as a scientist or any of her other worldly pursuits. And yet, she still utilized her knowledge and experience, the wisdom she gained while she was Lady Aset. Her life was not wasted nor lived in vain.
There is life for the aspirant after the phase of Ego Identity has been experienced and even completed. Even though, it may seem like this will never happen, cannot imagine a life free from ignorance of the Divine or activities that are free from egoism, it will happen. Uhau.
Khet n ankh
Nafu n ankh
Fire of Life
Breath of Life
I am fascinated by the fact that the Breath of Life Contains the Sacred Words of Power.
When it feels like the Fire of Life is being extinguished by the weight of time and space, by physicality, it is time to take a deep Breath of Life. Fire cannot exist without Air. Vitality cannot exist without the Breath. The solution is contained in the Breath of Life, which contains Words of Power.
This is a list of mucous disease process. Inflammation. The Life of an Aspirant also goes through a detox, all kinds of crap coming out. Triggers, Fetters, Limiting Beliefs, Chaos, doubt, sadness, loss, regrets and anxiety etc…coming to the surface to be released, offers to Divinity and dispensed….
It is like the opposite of Maakheru. Like Yuck Kheru! LOL!!
Once the Illusion has been poisoned, this will be the next step. When going through a major detox due to a health crisis, not a regular fast or cleanse for purification or maintenance, but when there is a condition of disease, once the fasting has begun, or herbal remedy has taken affect, It is often messy, painful. It signifies that something is imbalanced, and should lead one to take necessary steps for purification. When we take steps to breakdown the illusion, this Ukhedu starts to ooze out until we reach a state of Maakheru. This could be triggers, compulsions, fetters, all kinds of toxins are released.
It sometimes feels as if one is alone and it can feel frightening, like like vibrating children, born of parents that tremble in fear, due to cold wind blowing through them.
Hesyu: hesy + nafu
Goddess Aset is there. Divine Mother of All.
Purifying the Heart, the Heart’s Desires. Until the Heart is Filled with Maatian Principles and Love for the Divine. Until then, watch out!
A Reflection from the Goddess HetHeru Devotional Program: it is not just about us doing all this hard work: it is also about allowing Aset and Maat to do some of the Mench-ing and the sculpting. The purifying. Once we step on this path, it is an aspect of the journey. Like going though a car wash. You don’t jump out of the car and get soaking wet or covered in hot soap and wax: you go through the process/ trust Goddess Aset to do the cleansing and the menching.
20 second sped up automated carwash
Music: Nuk Pu Hetheru by Shems Arit/Tchiya Amet
“AsetMaat Soul Sculpt and Scrub”
Okay, forgive me: now I hear the song from the movie “CAR WASH”
Imagining all the employees as the Neteru! LOL!!
- This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Arit Neter S.