KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2
1. How should an aspirant think about their spiritual checklist a how diligent should they try to be with it?
a. Think of it as the Blueprint to be successful in the process of practicing the disciplines
b. This is food for the soul and mind so I believe that just I make sure that I eat to sustain my body daily, I must follow this Blueprint everyday to get the results desired in purifying myself in order to Discover the Divine within and around me.
2. An aspirant to should keep a spiritual diary.
3. Whatever you discover is to be understood as a relative reality because it is being perceived through the mind and senses which are limited.
4. All of life’s activities are ritualistic to some degree.
5. When you approach a teacher bring an offering.
I also loved the parable of the teacher and aspirant which emphasized the importance to purification along the path. One may run through and collect a lot of information but the purification does not take place.