KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2
BEING POSTED ON BEHALF OF SEBAI MAA FEEDBACK FOR POST #20877 OF 11-24-2020 CHAT MEETING
1) insight in to temple etiquette
2) ritual cleansing as causative factor for harmonization for spiritual practice
3) the role of telecommunications and social media platforms in spiritual engagement
4) negative (implications of mind’s activity/conditioning ) consequences of honoring negative emotional states and conditions
5) spiritual (SN philosophy) view of the principle of forgiveness
6) mysteries of mind in creation of illusory individual phenomena (identity, life, world process)
7) You are neither the mind or the body.
8) “Hekau keeps the mind from getting into trouble with something positive to do instead.
9) Purification of body and mind/mental factors before entering the Temple/Shedy space
10) Parable of the merchant as relates to the mind and hekau/keeping the mind occupied when not engaged in positive action
11) Every gesture is a world to be mastered…all actions are to be Maat Ari, therefore, you are not doer of good deeds for others from a mystic Shetaut Neter perspective
12) Body-Mind is a opposite ego-personality, so not only I am not body/flesh, but also, I am not mind.
13) Once one identifies one is not the mind, this is a positive movement. Then one can now begin to practice witnessing consciousness, detachment from the mind and its thoughts and feelings and memories.
14) Be a witness to the mind if it is having an ariu bubble UP as an ego tantrum. Recognize, I am not the/that mind.