Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit- Asar Khepera- Kemetic Psychology -Researches

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Integral Clergy of Kemet Studies Program Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit- Asar Khepera- Kemetic Psychology -Researches Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit- Asar Khepera- Kemetic Psychology -Researches

Amuntyt
Participant

Reply to 20467
Udja, Reading Sehu’s paper on the Rastau made me revisit in more detail the architecture of creation to find correlation to what he is written and what Sebai Maa has written. Sebai Maa describes it as the “point between Physical (waking) and Astral (Dream planes, half-sleep, swoon, Fall asleep”. By that definition I have entered the Rastau many times. I love sleeping and have many peaceful dreams and no dreams. Have I been entering the Rastau? But Sehu is telling us the same but something different.
Sehu says that the Rastau is a special region of the subconscious mind. According to Sebai Maa, the Subconscious mind is part of the Dream state which one experiences in the Sekhet Hetep and Astral Plane regions. So this statement generated more questions than answers. What made it more special than the other regions of the mind? He also mentions that somnolence is the preparatory phase for entering the Rastau. Does this also apply to the spirit of a person that has transitioned? To me it is confusing to apply trouble sleeping to one’s inability of entering into the Rastau. It is like equating apples with oranges (which I think Sehu expresses himself later in the paper). When we talk about the high spiritual science aren’t, we talking about people who are aware of certain spiritual principles? I would surmise that for the masses most people with difficulty sleeping are still residing in the Ta region and have bigger issues/illusions than their inability to enter the Duat. Later, Sehu mentions that if one goes through purification one can enter the Rastau consciously. If one can consciously enter the subconscious mind why wouldn’t one go directly to the Plane of Asar directly? The Rastau would be no concern to me. Due to the limitations set forth by Sebai Maa I will end my questions here.
In summary, Sehu study on the Rastau has made me ponder this topic with more depth which can only make me a better student/teacher. Dua Sehu, Dua Sebai Maa and Seba Dja.