KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2
BEING POSTED ON BEHALF OF SEBAI MAA FEEDBACK FOR POST 20874 OF 11-17-2020 CHAT MTG.
• Sebai Maa expounds on the path needed to take in order to experience true mysticism (can only happen beyond time & space)
• Religion to be used as a Tool for the Myth & Ritual stages
• Sebai Maa expounds on aryu and reincarnation
• Seba Dja expounds on orthodox religion Myth & Ritual
• Stillness of Mind & The Disciplines
• Relinquishing the time & space reality (waking and dream state) and the importance of practicing the teachings
Forced as child to do something has a new perspective. It was the actions of my past life that placed me in my present condition.
Myth and rituals as tools for mysticism
From the perspective of Neberdjer there is no relinquishment.
Sebai said “you the mind does not need to be still, to obtain Nehast. Htp fedu
Proper determination of Neberdjer Consciousness
Experiential Knowledge, mysticism, and absolute/abiding reality
Shedy, self determination and responsibility
Stillness of mind is really causing the ego to subside